The Fenix HP20 is an ultra high intensity, complete waterproof outdoor headlamp. Its separate design
particularly caters to extremely freezing weather. The 230-lumen maximum output can effectively satisfy
various high intensity demands when cycling, searching and caving, etc. The headlamp's amazing
waterproofing (IPX-8 standard) ensures it works in all kinds of environments. The innovative "drive-by-wire"
control switch makes it much easier to change modes and makes it more adaptable to changing outdoor
conditions. The batteries can be separated from the headlamp. This makes it more comfortable to wear
and can help keep the battery case warm in freezing conditions. The HP20 illuminates your outdoor
• Cree XP-G LED (R5) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Uses four 1.5V AA (Ni- MH, Alkaline) batteries (not included)
• Headlamp: 70mm (Length)*57mm(Width)*56mm(Height)
• Battery case: 108mm (Length)*79mm(Width)*30mm(Height)
• 260-gram weight (excluding batteries)
• Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
• Separate design makes it more balanced and comfortable
• Drive-by-wire biswitch, simple and fast operation
• Light head made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, the rest made of plastic of high quality
• The metal part adopts type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
• Toughened ultra-clear double glass lens with anti-reflective coating
• Output Modes
- Turbo: 230 lm (3.5 hrs); High: 125 lm (8.5 hrs); Mid: 51 lm (24 hrs); Low: 6 lm (296 hrs)
- Strobe: 230 lm; Slow flash: 51 lm; SOS: 51 lm
• Impact resistance: 1.5m
• Waterproof: IPX-8, 2 meters
The button in the battery case is the main switch for turning the headlamp on and off. The yellow button in
the drive-by-wire switch is a standby switch. The blue button is a dimmer switch.
Depress the main switch for one click to turn on the headlamp and lock it. Depress the switch again to turn
off the headlamp. When the headlamp is on, depress the standby switch to turn off the headlamp
temporarily. Another depress will activate the headlamp again.
When the headlamp is on, double-press the standby switch quickly to switch to the flashing modes.
Depressing the switch then will shift between the different outputs. The output sequence is as follows:
Turbo > Low > Medium > High > Cycle.
In the flashing mode, depress the dimmer switch to shift between flashing modes: Strobe > Rescue Signal
> Slow Flash > Cycle.
The HP20 will memorize the mode it's on when it is turned off.
If the HP20 will not be used for awhile, please depress the main button to fully turn off the power.
Fenix HP20 LED Headlamp, Cree XP-G R5 LED, 4AA Model
|Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Elite LED, Inc. All Rights Reserved
My Shopping Cart
Sorry, Out of Stock!